The Demmer Library offers many life-long learning opportunities for residents and visitors to the Three Lakes Area. Details of our upcoming events and programs for adults and youth are included below. Please feel free to contact us with questions, concerns and/or suggestions for future programs.
Save the date!
These are some upcoming events planned for 2015. More information will be available about these events as the date draws near.
- YA Game Night on Monday, June 29th from 6:00-8:00 p.m. in the Library Lower Level – Learn to play Settlers of Catan.
- Lunch Bunch Storytime on Tuesday, June 30th from noon to 1:00 pm in the Lower Level
- Hillbilly Silly Science Spectacular on Tuesday, July 7th from 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm in the Library Lower Level
- Extraordinary Heights with Kitty Banner Seemann & Corey Seemann on Wednesday, July 8th at 7:00 p.m. at TLCFA
- YA Pickleball Event on Tuesday, July 14th – More details coming soon!
- Lunch Bunch Storytime on Wednesday, July 15th – More details coming soon!
- Randy Korb the Frog Guy on Tuesday, July 21st at 11:30 a.m. in the Three Lakes School Commons
- Freedom Riders screening & discussion on Sunday, July 26th at 7:00 p.m. at TLCFA
- Tom Pease on Wednesday, July 29th at 2:00 p.m. in the Library Lower Level
- Risking Everything: a Freedom Summer Reader by Michael Edmonds on Wednesday, July 29th at 7:00 p.m. at TLCFA – Sponsored by TL Historical Society
- Lego Club on Tuesday, August 4th from 2:30-4:00 p.m. in the Library Lower Level
- Children’s Museum Minnow Races on Wednesday, August 5th from 1:00-2:00 p.m. in the Library Lower Level
- Lunch Bunch Storytime on Wednesday, August 12th from 12:00-1:00 p.m. in the Library Lower Level
- The Fox Trails: A Bicycle Adventure Along the Mississippi River with Michael Jason Fox on Wednesday, August 19th at 7:00 p.m. in the Library Lower Level