Per Governor Evers’ Safer At Home order, and in order to protect the health of staff, patrons, and families, the Demmer Library will be closing on Wednesday, March 25 until further notice. You are requested to keep your library materials and no fines will accrue on materials returned after the library re-opens.
Watch the Demmer Facebook page or the website, www.demmerlibrary.org for updates. Online resources such as Libby and Gale Courses will continue to be available.
You can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online resources available with a valid library card and your four digit pin number:
- Download books and audiobooks at Wisconsin’s online library at
i. Download the Overdrive or Libby app on your device. (Libby is the newest version but is currently not available for the Amazon Kindle.) ii. Email email@example.com for assistance with Overdrive/Libby
- Online learning with Gale Courses. Visit https://education.gale.com/l-wvalley for more information.
- Academic research and full text articles available through the WVLS Discovery Catalog. Visit http://catalog.wvls.org and click on “Discovery Catalog” in top left bar.
- Ancestry.com is offering at home access with your library card # and pin
i. Go to www.demmerlibrary.org and click on library Account Login on right hand side.
ii. Enter your card # and four digit pin.
iii. Click Ancestry Library at the top of your account page.
- Tumblebooks offers instantly available e books for children, teens, math specific, audiobooks, and romance Check out http://wvls.org/tumblebooks
- Thorp Public Library has a huge collection of What to Do When You’re Stuck At Home on their website :