Direction are below on how to log-in and get started:
Follow these simple steps to register individually or a family:
- Go to demmerlibrary.beanstack.org
- Click on Register an Individual or Family
- It will ask you if you want to register yourself or your child.
- If registering as a family, the parent should begin by clicking I am registering myself. Once complete, follow the prompts to add another adult or child.
- To view and log under each family member’s name simply choose switch reader in the upper left corner of your home page after logging in.
- Once registered, access your account by logging in to Beanstack using the username and password that you initially created.
To Log books or activities:
- Sign into your Beanstack account. In the upper left corner click on your name or switch readers. The program for the appropriate age level will display. Click return to this program under the reading program.
- Click Log Reading and Activities in the right hand corner.
- Preschoolers log books for 1,000 Books Before Kindergarten—fill out number of books and click log.
- Adults, Teens, and Children log minutes for Summer Reading Program— fill out number of minutes and click log.
- Adults, Teens, and Children, Log activities—click activities. Select Activity/activities completed and click log.
When using a public computer, make sure you Sign Out of your Beanstack account after each use.
If you have questions or need help with the online Beanstack process, please contact the Library 715-546-3391. Bring in your device if you need help with the Beanstack Tracker app. We appreciate your patience with this new online component to our Summer Reading Program.